Article 1（personal data）
“Personal data” refers to “personal information” as defined in the Personal Information Protection Law, and is information about a living individual, including name, date of birth, address, telephone number, contact information, etc. This refers to information that can identify a specific individual from the description, etc., data related to facial appearance, fingerprints, voiceprints, and information that can identify a specific individual from a single piece of information such as the insurer number of a health insurance card (personal identification information).
Article 2（How personal data is collected）
ACS may ask for personal data such as name, date of birth, address, telephone number, email address, bank account number, credit card number, driver's license number, etc. In addition, transaction records including your personal information and information related to payments made between you and business partners, etc., may be used by our business partners (including information providers, advertisers, ad distribution destinations, etc.). (hereinafter referred to as "Partners"), etc.
Article 3（Use of your personal data）
ACS may use Personal Data for the following purposes
- 1.To provide and maintain our Service.
- 2.To contact You: To respond to your inquiries (including verifying your identity)
- 3.Purposes incidental to the above purpose of use
Article 4（Change of purpose of use of your personal data）
- 1.ACS may change the purpose of use of your personal data within the range reasonably recognized as relevant.
- 2.If changed, the purpose will be notified by Method prescribed by ACS or announced on this website.
Article 5（Restrictions on the use of your personal data）
1.ACS will not provide personal data to a third party without obtaining the prior consent of the user, except in the following cases. However, this excludes cases permitted by the Personal Information Protection Law and other laws.
- 1.When it is necessary to protect a person's life, body or property and it is difficult to obtain your consent.
- 2.When it is particularly necessary to improve public health or promote the sound development of children, and it is difficult to obtain your consent.
- 3.When it is necessary to cooperate with a national agency, a local government, or a person entrusted by them in carrying out the affairs stipulated by laws and regulations, and obtaining your consent concerned interferes with the execution of the affairs.
4.When the following matters have been announced or announced in advance and ACS has notified the Personal Information Protection Commission.
- 1.Including provision to third parties in the purpose of use
- 2.Items of data provided to third parties
- 3.Means or method of provision to third parties
- 4.Stop providing personal data to third parties at your request
- 5.How to accept your request
2.Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in the following cases, the recipient of the information shall not be a third party.
- 1.When ACS entrusts all or part of the handling of personal data to the extent necessary to achieve the purpose of use.
- 2.When personal data is provided along with business succession due to merger or other reasons.
- 3.When personal data is jointly used with a specific person, to that effect, the items of personal data to be jointly used, the scope of joint users, the purpose of use of the users, and When the name of the person responsible for the management of the personal data is notified to you in advance or put in a state where you can easily know it.
Article 6（Disclosure of your personal data）
1.When you request disclosure of your personal data, we will disclose it to you without delay. However, if the disclosure falls under any of the following, we may not disclose all or part of it, and if we decide not to disclose it, we will notify you without delay
- 1.When there is a risk of harming the life, body, property or other rights and interests of you or a third party.
- 2.When there is a risk of significant hindrance to the proper implementation of our business.
- 3.In the case in which disclosure violates other laws and regulations
- 2.Notwithstanding the provisions of the preceding paragraph, in principle, information other than personal information such as history information and characteristic information will not be disclosed.
Article 7（Correction and deletion of your personal data）
- 1.If your personal data held by ACS is incorrect, you may request us to correct, add, or delete your personal data (hereinafter referred to as "correction, etc." according to the procedures specified by ACS) can be claimed.
- 2.If ACS receives a request from you as described in the preceding paragraph and determines that it is necessary to respond to the request, ACS shall correct the personal data concerned without delay.
- 3.If ACS makes corrections, etc. based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph, or decides not to make corrections, etc., ACS will notify you without delay
Article 8（Suspension of use of personal data, etc.）
- 1.If ACS is requested by you to suspend or erase the use (hereinafter referred to as "suspension of use, etc."), due to the reason that personal data is handled beyond the scope of the purpose of use, or that it was acquired by illegal means, We will conduct the necessary investigation without delay.
- 2.If it is determined that it is necessary to respond to the request based on the results of the investigation in the preceding paragraph, we will stop using your personal data without delay.
- 3.If ACS suspends use, etc. based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph, or decides not to suspend use, etc., we will notify you without delay.
- 4.Notwithstanding the preceding two paragraphs, in cases where suspension of use, etc. requires a large amount of money or other cases in which suspension of use, etc. is difficult, alternative measures necessary to protect the rights and interests of you can be taken. If so, this alternative shall be taken. If ACS suspends use, etc. based on the provisions of the preceding paragraph, or decides not to suspend use, etc., we will notify the user without delay.
Article 9（Change to policy）
- 1.This policy may be changed, when necessary, except as otherwise stipulated in laws and regulations and this policy.
Contact point for inquiries on our policies
- Address : 847-1, Ozuwa, Numazu City, Shizuoka Prefecture. 410-0873
- Name : Allied Carbon Solutions Co., Ltd.
- Email : email@example.com